Survival Life - Slingshot Review from Gig Harbor, Washington
I ordered the stealth sling shot it was to come with a leather case and a survival book as seen in the photos I waited to months and got nothing then after complaining about not receiving anything I got an email back saying I would receive it within 7 to 12 days so today I did receive the slingshot and it's not worth it it looks like something out of a dollar store I didn't get the leather case there is no book that comes with it I thought for sure I would be getting the book as shown but it's supposed to be an email which they never said it would be an email I was giving this as a birthday gift so I figured I was getting the stealth slingshot the leather case and a hardcover book that was the deal this is what I got attaching a photo not worth it I'm so disappointed I don't even know if I can give this to my son for his birthday so I get the slingshot in a little wrapping plastic bag that it came in and no case for it no broke very disappointed in the survival life.com very disappointed not good and they keep sending me ads after ads to buy this and buy that they make it look all good very disappointed in what I received today in a sandwich bag it's unbelievable thank you very much you can reach me at 509-690-8919 910 expecting the refund I did call they will refund my money very disappointed almost want to cry as my son's birthday is coming and this is not what I want to give him so I don't know what the other case is supposed to come he says it's on back order because I did call him I don't even know if I'll even get that very disappointed thank you Judy
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been using Newton Running Shoes for several years. The initial introduction of the shoes in Singapore were good. However, over the years the quality rapidly have been gone..."
- "I wish I had read these reviews before ordering from them. I do NOT think they're posted by competitors - I believe they're real people (like me) who have..."
- "within 2 visits to the driving range the head on the tomahawk driver cracked. Until that time it seemed to hit OK but I'm a big hitter and it..."
- "illegal "pyramid scheme". Thats all you need to know. An illegal "pyramid scheme" is a form of multi-level marketing where the product or service is only of secondary importance,..."
- "I placed a 90 day order. OptumRX sent me a 50 day supply and charged me for 90 days per my agreement. My doctor called the pharmacy to..."
- "February 24, we received delivery of our Kenmore Elite Refrigerator from Searsâ€™s delivery. When plugged it made a loud, continuous noise. A replacement refrigerator is scheduled for delivery..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."