Ordered the "free" Lifestrike lighter, July 20, 2018, and was charged for shipping on my CC. The order confirmation letter promised a 7-12 delivery wait.

Here I am, October 16, 2018, and still have not recieved the lighter, inspite of several emails and phone calls. Since I canceled the CC used, I was told I must give them another CC number to use if I want a refund, otherwise they can't give me one. Then, the India sounding guy tells me they are waiting for a delivery of "this item" from the manufacturer, and I am at the top of the back-order list. This same guy, or one that sounds like him, told me the same story the end of August 2018.

Wtf are they doing? Manufacturing each part of the lighter before assembling and shipping? This is a rip off site!

Do not give them your money. Angry

Comments

SurvivalLifeCares
Survival Life Verified Representative

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear about your experience with us.

I do hope that you've received your Lifestrike Waterproof Lighter, but if you'd still like a refund, please email me at support@survivallife.com and send it to Attn: Joanna. We normally process refunds back to the card that was used at the time of purchase, but in cases like yours, we are able to send a physical check to you for the refund amount. For your security, please don't post your information on this site, but I'd be happy to personally assist you and I sincerely apologize that your request was not escalated to me previously. We are able to offer our products at such low prices, sometimes even for free, by shipping directly from the manufacturer.

For this reason, we do ask that you please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of your order. Obviously, we went beyond that time-frame with our Lifestrike lighters and I do apologize for the extended delay. That product was more popular than we anticipated and resulted in longer shipping time-frames.

I want to thank you for your patience with us, we are working hard to improve our service to you. I look forward to your email and will get you a refund for your lighters which took way too long for delivery.