I too bought 3 survival life slingshots with holsters and a pack of fifty pellets each, one for myself, 1 my son and 1 for my grandson. I also bought an extra pack of 50 pellets. I received three slingshots several weeks late with only one pack of pellets. I also ordered a knife and the crossbow. I figured maybe the pellets and leather holsters would come with the crossbow or knife shipment. After receiving the other items, once again several weeks late, no pellets.
I emailed Survival Life letting them know I didn't reveive the three packs of pellets for my sling shots. I instantly received a reply stating a representative would get back to me. They never did. After waiting a month or so, I sent another email letting them know if the issue was not resolved and if I did no receive what I had ordered and was promised I would contact my credit card company and demand a refund. They responded by saying they could not send me the pellets but we're going to refund me $14.00 for the missing three packs of pellets. It seams to me they are not interested in customer service, it is all about the bottom line.
Right before I began to type this review I decided to get the leather holster out to send a sling shot to my son. Guess what, the holster doesn't snap shut with the sling shot in it. It's too small.
Survival life has lost this order. I will be contacting my credit card company for a full refund. I do not normally complain about stuff, I just chalk it off for a lesson learned. Not this time. Survival Life is nothing more than a factory company turning profit off of cheap products.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
- Product or service
- Online Order Stealth Sling Shot
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Although it was a little expensive bought one of the mats that had both rough grass and fairway on half. Item shipped quickly and before even 12 hits a..."
- "I was a loyal member at ItWorksGlobal, the company that sells body wraps and similar items. I had an automatic shipment set up to send my products weekly. One..."
- "I purchased this item: Taylor Made Golf- Tour Preferred Wedge. I received the item and immediately noticed the degree of bounce was 11°, but the pictures in the listing show..."
- "Was told if case fails to protect phone and phone gets damaged they WILL pay for a new phone. So a year later it actually happens and oh guess what..."
- "I ordered an iphone case, April 23, paypal PAID them, as they should. Item not received, and absolutely not one call back or email towards resolution, after at least 8-10..."
- "I ordered a mirror from them that their website had listed as in stock and ready to ship in 2-3 days. One month later it arrives broken. When I called..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."