1.4

I too bought 3 survival life slingshots with holsters and a pack of fifty pellets each, one for myself, 1 my son and 1 for my grandson. I also bought an extra pack of 50 pellets. I received three slingshots several weeks late with only one pack of pellets. I also ordered a knife and the crossbow. I figured maybe the pellets and leather holsters would come with the crossbow or knife shipment. After receiving the other items, once again several weeks late, no pellets.

I emailed Survival Life letting them know I didn't reveive the three packs of pellets for my sling shots. I instantly received a reply stating a representative would get back to me. They never did. After waiting a month or so, I sent another email letting them know if the issue was not resolved and if I did no receive what I had ordered and was promised I would contact my credit card company and demand a refund. They responded by saying they could not send me the pellets but we're going to refund me $14.00 for the missing three packs of pellets. It seams to me they are not interested in customer service, it is all about the bottom line.

Right before I began to type this review I decided to get the leather holster out to send a sling shot to my son. Guess what, the holster doesn't snap shut with the sling shot in it. It's too small.

Survival life has lost this order. I will be contacting my credit card company for a full refund. I do not normally complain about stuff, I just chalk it off for a lesson learned. Not this time. Survival Life is nothing more than a factory company turning profit off of cheap products.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Survival Life and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Survival Life.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Survival Life to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Survival Life?

Comments