Survival Life - EverStryke Match should be "EpicFail Match"
I bought 3 of these because they seemed like a great idea.I wanted to give one to my son and one to a friend and also keep one for myself.
However because there is no inherent failsafe to prevent the lighter fluid from becoming ignited I could quickly see that this is an accident waiting to happen. Regardless of how much convenience it may seem like to have a fire starter to hang on your belt it is not worth it to cause anyone harm.
I would NOT RECOMMEND this product to anyone, especially youth. Total waste of money.
Once again...Let the buyer beware.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After checking the two locations within 25 miles of my house only to find out they both were out of stock, I finally ordered the limited edition Santa Cruz Star..."
- "I ordered the stealth sling shot it was to come with a leather case and a survival book as seen in the photos I waited to months and got nothing..."
- "Signed up for the NFL GAME PASS 2016 on my NFL.com account, and was put on the 14 day trial. Had this last year...no problems. When I accessed..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "OMG. Been with tracfone for years. Now since July when they reported a 1.8 billion loss, service across the US is bad. On Facebook, they give you a standard reply..."
- " I worked for Vestal Builders as a subcontractor on three bathroom remodels earlier this summer (2011). After the third job, I told Matt I no longer wanted to work..."
- "I ordered a Sweatshirt from TeeChip that was limited edition. It had my last name on it. I got the Sweatshirt and it had the wrong name on it...."