1.2
Additional Fees

I bought 3 of these because they seemed like a great idea.I wanted to give one to my son and one to a friend and also keep one for myself.

However because there is no inherent failsafe to prevent the lighter fluid from becoming ignited I could quickly see that this is an accident waiting to happen. Regardless of how much convenience it may seem like to have a fire starter to hang on your belt it is not worth it to cause anyone harm.

I would NOT RECOMMEND this product to anyone, especially youth. Total waste of money.

Once again...Let the buyer beware.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of lighter and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5. Survival Life needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lighter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Survival Life.

Had an Experience with Survival Life?

Comments

Skyzone - DANGEROUS FOR ANY AGE Skyzone "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..." Read more Craft Holsters - Definitely a Satisfied, and Returning, Customer Craft Holsters "After years of purchasing mass produced holsters which "did the job", I decided on something a little more for my favorite carry weapons. I looked for a single source with..." Read more Survival Life - Slingshot Review from Gig Harbor, Washington Survival Life "I ordered the stealth sling shot it was to come with a leather case and a survival book as seen in the photos I waited to months and got nothing..." Read more Survival Life - Review in Sport category from Chesapeake, Virginia Survival Life "I too bought 3 survival life slingshots with holsters and a pack of fifty pellets each, one for myself, 1 my son and 1 for my grandson. I also bought..." Read more Many Etsy Items falsely labeled Etsy "Etsy states clearly what handmade means, but the site is full of items listed as handmade that are just drop shipped from huge sources. This is obvious when you compare..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more Ryland Homes - Tiles bulging in master shower Ryland Homes "The tiles in my master bathroom showerwall started bulging then when I was showering the tiles fell off. I called a Contractor to see how what was going on that..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - A Ruined Much Needed Vacation!Bluegreen Mountain Loft Resort Bluegreen Resorts "Checked in on 08/13/17 & checked out on 08/20/17. This was a spur of the moment get away as my husband had been ill & recently had surgery. When I..." Read more