1.7
Equipment Quality

I ordered a Recon Survival Knife this Sept and received an email confirmation saying it had shipped. The email said I would receive the order within 15 business days.

After 6 weeks I called them and left 7 voicemails but never received a call back. I called back one week later and pressed the button to pace an order and someone answered the phone. The girl I talked to said the knife was backordered and I would have it within 10 - 15 business days. Again I waited and never received my order.

I started calling again and the same thing happened. Nobody would return my phone calls. I got an email saying they had received my complaint and somebody would get back to me within 1 business day.....I guess the days in Texas are longer than there are in NC because nobody called. Last night I called back and pushed the button to place an order and I got a very nice lady named Irene.

I was on the phone with her for 16 minutes. She told me I would not be able to get the knife and they did not send out replacement items, "it was against company policy". She told me that was stated on their website...If you look at the emails Survival Life sends out it does NOT say that...

Irene assured me that within 5 minutes of hanging up with her the money would be back in my account and I would receive an email with a tracking number....I guess the minutes are longer in Texas also because I have not received an email from Survival Life nor a refund. Irene told me I should have called to make sure the knife was in stock before I ordered....

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 19, 2017.

Comments

UnfoldedLynx

Check your credit card if you gave them one for the charges. They work with ClickBank to charge you for "services".